What physical activity suits you? On World Physical Activity Day, celebrated annually on April 6, how about doing this reflection and, who knows, taking the laziness out of the body and finding a modality that you enjoy and can persist? We help you with that by uniting Astrology and Sport.
In the Astral Map, the physical activity indicated for each person is present in the house 5. That is, it means that the sport that suits you the most does not refer to your sun sign, the one that everyone knows just by knowing the day and month of birth. You need to check the sign you have in the 5th house. Understand the meaning of all astrological houses here.
To know your 5th house sign and find out which physical activity suits you, follow this step by step:
First, access your birth chart on Personare for free here.
- See the mandala of your map. It’s like the picture on the side.
- Notice that your mandala is divided into 12 parts, each one identified by a number from 1 to 12. These parts are the astrological houses.
- Home home starts on a dark gray line. Did you see? Look at the line where the 5th house starts on your map. That line is the cusp.
- See which sign is from the cusp. The example on the right shows that the fifth house is in Taurus.
- After identifying the sign that is at the beginning of your 5th house, see below the sports that suit you best.
Fire Signs: Competitive
Aries in the 5th House
- Fights can be great sports activities for you, like martial arts.
- Aries in the 5th house indicates sportsmanship of leadership.
- Possibly, you open yourself up easily to new challenges and competitions.
Leo in the 5th House
- Naturally, you can take center stage and receive various accolades for your performance.
- The possibility of your sporting results generating criticism can be a problem for you.
- His sportsmanship is full of nobility.
Sagittarius in the 5th House
- Adventure-filled sports and travel are perfect for the Sagittarius style.
- Big hikes, hiking, climbing are activities that tend to gain your preference.
Earth signs: struggles and nature
Taurus in the 5th House
- Sports based on endurance, physical strength and the ability to carry weights, for example, are great for those with Taurus in the 5th house.
- If you’re the gym type, see who you are when you train here.
Virgo in the 5th house
- Those with Virgo in the 5th house may like to plan physical activities in detail.
- Often organizes efficient and productive routines, diets, and tactics for optimal performance.
Capricorn in the 5th House
- Conditions that require resilience, discipline and overcoming limits and frustrations are appropriate for those with Capricorn in the 5th house.
Air signs: reasoning and interaction
Gemini in the 5th House
- Tennis, table tennis, boxing, snooker and sports that involve the hands can be great for those who have Gemini in the 5th house.
Libra in the 5th House
- Being in a duo can be super cool for those who have Libra in the 5th house.
- Competing without physical contact, but with other people, like tennis and volleyball, are usually pleasing.
Aquarius in the 5th House
- Being part of a team or team is usually a mark of those who have Aquarius in the 5th house.
- It can have a very original, different, even eccentric and rebellious performance and style in sport.
- Usually innovates or shocks as a sportsman.
Water sign: in love
Cancer in the 5th House
- Cancer is linked to union, so having this sign in the 5th house indicates that you can really enjoy being part of a team or team.
- May enjoy acting in a defensive and supportive position.
Scorpio in the 5th House
- He usually likes exercises that demand a lot from him and he dedicates his body and soul to his favorite sport.
- You may have an intense passion for your sporting activity. He is the type of person who has the potential to achieve great achievements.
Pisces in the 5th House
- Being part of a team, as well as joining other people who are in tune with the same ideal, like winning sports competitions with your team.
- He’s the type that needs a lot of inspiration to play sports.
The post Astrology and sport: which physical activity suits you? appeared first on Personare.
Yub Miranda (firstname.lastname@example.org)
– Numerologist, astrologer and tarot reader. Graduated in Philosophy at PUC/MG (1996-1999), since he was little, he has been committed to understanding the human soul. His quest to find meaning in life became very intense from the age of 19, when he wandered through various religions, spiritual groups and beliefs. He always loved to write. It is a way of transmitting what he researches, experiences and understands. He has published the ebooks Astrology for All, Saturn: How to Overcome Your Fears and Fulfill Your Dreams, Pluto: From Humiliation and Powerlessness to Great Deeds, Predictions with the 22 Major Arcana of the Tarot. Today, with more than 30 years of experience, in addition to authoring the Numerology analyzes of Personare and the entries in the DREAM INTERPRETATION section of the portal, he teaches online courses in Astrology, Numerology and Tarot. He also makes appointments by Skype (astrology consultations) and via email (written interpretations in numerology and tarot consultations).