The Prefecture of Arapongas, through the Municipal Secretary of Sport, released this Tuesday, 02, the sports summary of the competitions that had the participation of teams and athletes from Araponguá. Results are released weekly.
– Mateus Romera Championship: On July 26, at the Alzira Horvatich Municipal School, the Mateus Romera Championship Technical Congress was held. The competition starts today (02) and the matches will take place from Tuesday to Friday from 19:00.
– Amateur Master: The Technical Congress of the Amateur Master Championship was held on July 27, in the Auditorium of the Sports Department. The competition starts today (02) and the matches will take place on Tuesday and Thursday at Campo da Secretaria de Esporte (Old Sesi) from 19:15.
– Paranaense: For the women’s futsal team, the Arapongas team lost 2×1 to São Miguel and drew 5×5 against the Ivaiporã team. With the results, the Araponguense team is classified for the round of 16. The next game will be against the Guarapuava team on August 13 at 17:00 at CIE Prof. Maurinho Cassitas.
– Brazilian: For the Brazilian Downhill Championship, which took place on the 30th and 31st of July in Simão Pereira/MG, Araponguenses riders Natasha Horacio and João Bedim had a great participation and obtained 7th place in the Elite Feminino and 37th place in the Sub 30, respectively.
– Sesc Circuit For the Sesc Racing Circuit stage that took place in Cornélio Procópio, several racing groups from the municipality were participating with the support of the Municipality of Arapongas, through the Sports Department. Athlete Daniel Nascimento de Melo dos Santos was in 3rd place overall in the competition and athlete Bruna Cristina Gotardo in 2nd place in the 12km.
– Paranaense Karate: For the 3rd stage of the Paranaense Karate-Dô Championship, Arapongas was once again featured and brought 11 medals to the municipality.
Luis Claudio Honorio
Gold in kata Master A
Gold in Kumite Master A
Alan Milton Colanzi da Silva
Gold in male kata Master KB
Gold in the UB Master Men’s Kumite
Ana Clara Constantino Tabosa
Gold in kata Female children under 12 A
Gold in women’s under 12 A women’s Kumite
Giovana Arissa Takeshi
Gold in kata Women’s children under 14 B
Sub 14 B Women’s Kumite Silver
João Antonio do Nascimento
Gold in Men’s Kumite Under 12 B
Kaio Hideki Murata Bueno
Bronze in under 12 men’s kata
Matheus Takashi Futata
Bronze in under 10 men’s kata
– MFC Maringá: For Maringá Fight Club, Araponguenses athletes Caio and Lucas supervised by coaches Anderson Boyka and Eduardo Gonçalves participated in a fight event that took place on July 30th in Maringá. Caio Henrique “Negueba”, in the 65kg category, K1 rules (Kickboxing) modality, after 03 rounds, won by unanimous decision by the judges. Lucas Gonçalves “Lukinha”, in the 64 kg category, rookie k1 rules (Kickboxing) modality, after 03 rounds, suffered a defeat by points in a split decision of the judges.