Pleno.News – 01/22/2023 14h57 | updated on 01/22/2023 14:59
This Saturday (21), the singer Zé Neto fell ill before taking the stage of the 27th Festa do Peão de Santa Cruz do Rio Pardo (RN). The singer was in the dressing room and had to be rescued by the Mobile Emergency Service (Samu).
The show ended up not being held, as the artist did not recover in time. The information is from the column by Leo Dias, from Metrópoles.
The organization of the event issued a statement on the case. In the text, there is information that an ambulance removed the sertanejo from the scene.
Read the statement in full below:
The 27th Festa de Santa Cruz do Rio Pardo clarifies that the concert by Zé Neto and Cristiano, scheduled to take place on the night of January 21, was canceled due to a malaise felt by the singer Zé Neto.
The singers arrived at the venue, met fans and took pictures, including with the organization of the event. Shortly before going on stage, Zé Neto felt unwell and was promptly attended to by the medical team on duty. However, he did not recover for the performance of the show and was taken away by ambulance.
There were no more explanations on the part of the singers, in addition to the cancellation of the show. We, from the Marrero team, fulfilled all the part of the contract that was up to us and we apologize to everyone who was waiting for this show. The cancellation was previously announced as we didn’t know if the singer would recover to perform the show or not.
Read too1 Woman who accused Daniel Alves says she does not want to be compensated
two Twitter signals the practice of censorship in CNJ decision
3 Alves: Newspaper mentions depression and problem with showers in prison
4 Actor claims he broke more than 30 bones in his accident
5 José Aldo says his property appreciated with Bolsonaro
The author of the message, and not Pleno.News, is responsible for the comment.